Materials and articles for ProductCart 5 can be found at our brand new support center.
How to rename the "pcadmin" folder
For security reasons, you should always rename the “pcadmin” folder in your ProductCart installation. To do so, follow these simple instructions:
- Download the file “includes/secureadminfolder.asp” to your desktop using your favorite FTP program
- Open it in Notepad or an HTML editor
- Replace the text string “pcadmin” with a new, non-predictable name (e.g. don't use the name of your store )
- Save the file and upload it back to the “includes” folder
- While connected to your store via FTP, rename the “pcadmin” folder itself using the same name
Make sure that your changes are working by browsing to your ProductCart Control Panel using the new folder name.